Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Pool Alarms -- Should You Get One?

I have to say, after spending some time with Chris Lacy and Bill Whitehurst, I became a believer in the pool alarms. I thought it wouldn't work as well as it did. The Swim Alert Pool alarm retails for about $300 after tax. If you don't mind the alarm attached on the outside of your pool, it's probably the most economical to buy. It scans 800 square feet of your pool. That's a nice range. Now, the Espio Pool Alarm retails for about $700 dollars and this unit attaches to the wall and water line of your pool. It works just as well and it scans 1000 square feet of a pool.

I don't think you could go wrong with either model, it just depends on how much discretionary money you want to spend. Both models have been featured in Good Housekeeping if you would like to read another article.

I've also attached the websites of the pool alarms at www.wdtn.com and click on the Turn To 2 page.

So, what do you think pool owners? Would you get this product to protect your children or the neighbors kids?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oups! Could you please remove my last message, I typed my email address in the wrong field!